Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Movie Info

Movie lovers of all types, you need to drop what you are doing and read on!
 Movie Mania is all about new and upcoming film news. You can expect news on any films that you may be interested in this post.


 I picked this topic because I wanted something that would appeal to the majority of the world. I mean, who doesn't love movies? My personal favorite are the horror and comedy. 


Some of the things I want to focus on are what people who have seen the film are saying. Critics are some of the biggest film critiques in the world. So when I write about the movies that I pick, I will include some of what the critics are saying.


 I myself am a very big movie fan and I want to help you know what other people are saying about the film before you go see it.Some of the newer films that have hit the scene these past few weeks are The Hunger Games, and some of the films that will be hitting theaters nearest you will be Titanic 3D


If you enjoy movies in 3D, you will like to read this post as well. I will be reviewing Titanic 3D after its release. For those of you who like comedies, I will be reviewing The Three Stooges after its release date as well. 


Image available at

5 comments:

  1. I am always looking for the latest movies. I am looking forward to your post about the 3D Titanic movie that's coming out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your interest in my movie blog. What is your favorite part in the Titanic movie. Thank you again for your feedback.

      Delete
  2. I'm excited about your topic just as Ashley is. However, make sure you edit your sentences. I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to see more information on new movies. I like how you described these movies. I like how when you did Titanic you talked about a person from the movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kayla. I really didn't care for Rose and Jack, Mrs.Brown was way more interesting.

      Delete